- Why must I register to see pricing information?
- Is there a discount for purchasing multiple licenses?
- Is SprutCAM available in a multi-user, network license?
- Am I required to purchase a Maintenance Contract to use SprutCAM?
- Can I upgrade to another product level? (Universal to Master, for example)
- Is there a discount for educational institutions?
- Can I upgrade from an older version of SprutCAM? What is the cost?
This is required as part of our agreement with the manufacturer.
Yes. Purchases of 4 or more licenses are eligible for a 15% discount.
Yes. Contact us for details.
No. There are no required maintenance contracts with products purchased from SprutCAM America.
Yes. Contact us for details and pricing.
Yes. In fact, many educational institutions qualify for a no-cost license of SprutCAM, including secondary schools, teaching universities, and even hackerspaces, contact us for qualification details.
Yes, upgrades are available. The cost to upgrade is pro-rated and depends on the previous purchase date. Contact us for an upgrade quotation.