How does the license work?
Single station licenses use a combination USB dongle/software license. Other licensing schemes are available on request.
What Operating System will SprutCAM run on?
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and Windows XP
My Machine is not listed under the supported postprocessors. What can I do?
Contact us. We can provide machine models and customized postprocessors for an additional fee.
Which CAD formats are supported?
All popular CAD formats are supported: .IGES, .STL, .VRML, .EPS, .DXF, .3DM. SprutCAM also has no cost plug ins for Solidworks, Rhino, Alibre, and others.
What type of computer do I need to run SprutCAM?
SprutCAM project's independent PC features
- OS – Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8;
- Pointing device – Microsoft Mouse-compliant;
- Disk space – about 1 GB;
- Display resolution – 1024x768 or more, 65535 colors or better.
Minimal recommended PC configuration (small and medium SprutCAM project)
- CPU – Intel® PentiumTM IV 2000(MHz);
- RAM – 1 GB;
- VideoCard – OpenGL-capable card (OpenGL 1.2) 128 MB;
- HDD – free space about 1 GB for projects and temporary files.
Recommended PC configuration (large SprutCAM project)
- CPU – Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo or better;
- RAM – 4 GB (32-bit OS) or more (64-bit OS);
- 3D pointing device – 3Dconnexion 3D mouse-compliant;
- VideoCard – professional OpenGL-capable card (OpenGL 1.5);
HDD – free space more than 1 GB for projects and temporary files.