- OS-Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8;
- Pointing device – Microsoft Mouse-compliant;
- Disk space – about 2GB;
Minimal recommended PC configuration (small and medium SprutCAM project)
- CPU – Intel® Core TM 2 Duo or better,
- RAM – 2GB (32-bit OS) or 4 GB (64-bit OS);
- VideoCard – OpenGL – capable card (OpenGL 1.2) 512 MB;
- HDD – free space about % GB for projects and temporary files.
- Display resolution – 1024×768 or more, 65535 colors or better.
Recommended PC configuration (large SprutCAM project)
- CPU – Intel® Core i5 or better;
- RAM – 4 GB (32-bit OS) or 8 GB or more (64-bit OS);
- 3D pointing device – 3Dconnexion 3D mouse-compliant;
- VideoCard – OpenGL -capable card (OpenGL 1.5) 1024 or better MB;
- Display resolution – 1920×1080 or more, true color.
- HDD – free space more than 10 GB for projects and temporary files.
Note: The recommended configuration of the computer much depends on the complexity of the models to be machined and machining quality. The more complex the model is, and the higher the machining quality required, the greater number of calculations will be needed to perform, in order to generate the tool movement toolpath. Therefore, the higher specification of the computer, the faster the calculations will be performed.